Modular Push Back
Speedrack's Modular Pushback system offer greater cube utilization with the accessibility and versatility of selective rack. Each position can carry a different type of load and can store 2 to 4 loads deep. Modular Pushback systems can be installed utilizing standard rack components.
Palletized loads are placed on precision wheeled carts that roll on inclined frames. Carts are self-aligning and designed so loads remain contained in the system. This means that pallet condition and conveyability aren't nearly as critical as flow rail systems.
Benefits and Features:
- Greatly increased pallet density
- Standard load weight capacities - 500 to 3000 pounds per pallet
- Modular design allows for easy addition or reduction of lanes
- Installed on Structural Rack
- Full engineering and design included