Speedrack structural steel pallet rack is unmatched for heavy load, capacity and resistance to impact.
Speedracks structural steel pallet rack offers the same superior performance and outstanding quality as our other storage systems. Structural pallet racks are made with hot rolled steel channel uprights, the frames are welded to form a rigid, strong support for the beams. Beams are bolted with two 1/2" diameter bolts at each end to provide shelf capacities up to 20,000 pounds.
Speedrack also offers the ability to mix the damage resistance of structural uprights with the superior performance of roll formed beams. This unique combination provides the optimal solution and greatest value.
Benefits and Features:
- 3" and 4" welded structural steel frames
- 3" to 6" beam depths available
- Bolted beam-to-column construction
- Beams adjustable in 2" increments
- Simplicity of design - heavy load capacity
- Greater resistance to localized impact damage
- Easy cleaning - open channel shape
- Multiple color selections
- Simple Installation
- Wide range of accessories available